SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

I can't make flashes worth a damn, but I know you could have done A LOT better. No offense, I didn't think it was that good. You are on a small single screen where about one hit kills someone. Plus, I assume you use Bowser if you play the game because you made him pretty ownagefull. Anyways, no offense again, I didn't like it. One person at a time, small screen, instant deaths. Just stupid, I'll tell you all what, I'll screw you all up with Dr. Mario in the actual game, so I do applaude you for the caping of Captain Falcon, lol, because I do that to my friend all the time, killing him too. God, everyone I play just swears at me for my spamming of the cape, because any good SSBM player knows it is one of the best moves in the game. But anyways, better luck with your next flash.

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

Teh Uber

This is one of the best Flashes I've seen in a long time. THIS IS GREAT! I expect great things from you. I just hope you keep it up, and just curious, was it just me or did this flash make StarFox pop up into anyone else's mind?

Subliminal Subliminal

How very *hicup*five*hicup* interesting

I'm not sure weather or not to vote 5 because of the whole atmosphere of the flash. Or vote 1 just to spite you.

Overall, I thought it clever. Keep up the... cleverne...wait, hold on
*vomits a five*